Big Ideas Wales is designed to encourage young people to be more entrepreneurial and help those interested in starting a business take their ideas forward. The Challenge is aimed at Wales next top young entrepreneurs who are ready to realise their business potential and get on the fast-track to success. Big Ideas Wales will support ambitious young people aged 16-24.
Applications have opened for places on the 2015 Challenge which will include an intense three-day business Bootcamp weekend where they’ll be inspired and challenged by world-class entrepreneurs.
This will be followed by regular board meetings with entrepreneurs and advisors to help and guide them for the 12 months after the Bootcamp.
In taking on this challenge, participants will get the chance to learn and be coached from leading entrepreneurs and have access to business support offered through Business Wales and partner organisations. Through this collaborative working partnership between the public and private sector, young people will be given the best support available to maximise their potential to succeed in business.
By taking on the Challenge, participants will:
- be inspired by world-class entrepreneurs at an intensive three-day business bootcamp;
- • access business support offered through Business Wales and partner organisations;
- network with likeminded young entrepreneurs;
- be coached and challenged on their business at all stages; and
- launch and grow their business.
Ambitious young entrepreneurs in Wales may apply. Applicants must:
- be aged 16-24 at point of application;
- be eligible to live and work in the UK;
- have a viable business idea backed up with market research;
- have either began trading in the last 12 months or are committed to starting in the next six months; and
- be committed to growing the business in the first 12 months by employing staff.
The closing date for receiving entries is midnight on 5 October 2015.
More information available here
Discover more about the Torfaen Enterprise Facilitation service here
Wedi ei bostio ar Dydd Mawrth 18th Awst 2015