The ESTnet Awards 2016 are now open to entries. Launched at the ESTnet Members’ Meeting at Venturefest Wales 2015, the awards are open to all companies within the electronics, software and technologies sectors in Wales.
The ceremony will be held at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay on Wednesday 2 March 2016.
Avril Lewis, Managing Director of the ESTnet announced that Headline Sponsors for the ESTnet Awards will be world-leading compound-semiconductor wafer manufacturers IQE plc.
The 2016 categories are:
- Company of the Year (by nomination)
- Sir Michael Moritz Tech Start-up of the Year
- Innovative Product of the Year
- Innovative Software Package or Application of the Year
- Collaborative Partnership of the Year
- Young Engineer of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Industry Role Model of the Year
The closing date for entries is 20th November 2015.
Further information and how to apply can be found here.
Wedi ei bostio ar Dydd Llun 2nd Tachwedd 2015