Support for Businesses
Superfast Business Wales is a fully funded business support service that can inspire and transform your business. Created specifically to help small and medium sized business, the service provides extensive online information including guides, factsheets, top tips, blogs and case studies as well as online tools, practical workshops and access to expert Digital Business Advisers.
The extensive range of support available from Superfast Business Wales for qualifying businesses includes:
- INITIAL ONLINE DIAGNOSTIC• Diagnostic assessment to determine individual technology needs• Information and signposting to tailored support
- INFORMATION AND TOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE• Find out how superfast broadband can help your business• Free range of useful guides, factsheets and top tips• Continually updated with new blogs, videos and case studies
- FREE WEBSITE REVIEW• Comprehensive review of your website• Uses specialist website analysis software to generate a report• Support and advice from a Digital Business Adviser• Help to put enhancements into place
- INSPIRING ACTION WORKSHOPS• Local programme of practical workshops and events• Covers all the key aspects of digital technology• Explore applications that can have a huge business impact
- EXPERT DIGITAL BUSINESS ADVISERS• Experience and skills at strategic and practical level• Free knowledge and advice• Help to clarify goals and how to achieve them• Explore new, valuable approaches to working
For immediate support visit https://businesswales.gov.wales/superfastbusinesswales/ or call 03000 6 03000 for unbiased help and advice.
All businesses can visit our website and make use of our knowledge base. However, as we are an EU funded programme, some eligibility criteria will apply to businesses receiving our fully funded support package.