Opportunities at Pontypool Markets
Have you ever wanted to start a business? Are you looking to move or expand your business into Pontypool? Do you want to 'test' whether a new product or service is going to sell? We can provide you with high quality accommodation at a low cost our established, popular and diverse venues. Recent refurbishment means that the facilities we have on offer are second to none!
There are great opportunities for Traders to participate in upcoming events. Coupled with our comprehensive and professional business and enterprise support and marketing programmes this ensures that our Traders are well catered for. Don't forget as well that if you're looking to set up a business in Torfaen you can take advantage of free and confidentail Enterprise Facilitation service!
We have a range ot unit types to suit all needs including
- Permanent Indoor Stalls at competitive rates and on flexible terms. This includes a limited number of ventilated catering units
- Short-term 'Test Trading' units on very flexible terms. Perfect for finding whether the market is the right environment for your product or service.
- Casual Stalls or Tabletops Easy-in Easy-out units that can be booked for a single day. A very competitive day rate of between £5 and £15 a day. These are ideal for people who aren't able to commit to a 6-day trading week.
- Outdoor Market plots are available in the heart of Pontypool every Wednesday
- Specialist Markets We regularly host antiques markets, flea markets and vinyl records fairs. For more information about our next event please contact the Market Office on 01495 742757
We are always looking to attract and welcome a diverse range of traders and have seen strong growth in our target areas of antiques and vintage, fresh food, quality convenient services and lifestyle products. Whether you're an antique dealer or a butcher, a beautician or a pet shop, a ladies hairdresser or a comic book store you're sure to find a home in one of our markets.
If you have a business idea and want to discuss it with us then please contact the Market Manager - Robert Davies - on 01495 742757