Did you know Torfaen is ...
At the forefront of enterprise and innovation:
- Torfaen aspires to be the home of Wales’ digital valley
- Torfaen was at the forefront of the Industrial Revolution. Blaenavon is home to the renowned Big Pit: National Coal Museum, Blaenavon Ironworks – the best preserved 18th century ironworks in Western Europe
- Cwmbran is the home to Springboard Business Innovation Centre ~ Wales – a specialist incubation facility for high growth science and technology businesses
A connected area:
- Torfaen is positioned within minutes of the UK’s national motorway network, making London just over two hours drive away
- The national capital city of Wales, Cardiff, is just 20 minutes drive away
- Torfaen is well served by the UK’s national rail and coach network making it easy and efficient to connect with cities and regions of the UK There are 2 regional airports (at Cardiff and Bristol), less than an hour’s drive away connecting Torfaen with the UK, Europe and the World
A fantastic place to live:
- Cwmbran town centre is home to one of Wales’ great shopping centres offering a host of national chains and independent shops.
- Torfaen is home to Blaenavon, a World Heritage Site and the wonderful Blaneavon World Heritage Centre
- The town of Pontypool boasts a beautiful park and has an atmospheric indoor market
- A number of universities are within an hour and a half’s drive of Torfaen
Our website provides a flavour of what you can find in Torfaen as an area to locate your business – if you also think that the above reasons are ones that make you think that locating your business in Torfaen is an option, the best way you can find out more about why you should be here is to contact us – we’ll be happy to discuss things with you and demonstrate how it’s an option simply too good to resist!
For further information please contact Gaynor Wakeling, Business Development & Markets Manager;
Telephone: 01633 648371/Mobile: 07980682307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org