The Welsh Government has formally launched a £1 million Brexit Resilience Fund to help Welsh businesses adapt to the changes in a post-Brexit Welsh economy.
Business Wales is offering eligible firms the opportunity to apply for funding of between £10,000 and £100,000 to cover 50% of project costs.
The Fund’s aims are to:
- develop capacity
- improve processes
- retain competitiveness
- safeguard jobs
- guarantee the trade flows between Wales and the rest of the world
To apply, businesses must:
- be registered to trade in Wales
- register with Business Wales and complete the Brexit Toolkit on application
- be able to demonstrate that the funding will contribute to safeguarding jobs
- have been trading for 12 months or more on the day of application
Applications are open until 31 March 2020; funds permitting.
Posted on: Thursday 6th December 2018