Celebrate the contribution of the military veteran community in Wales
This black-tie awards ceremony held on Wednesday the 26th June 2019 will include: cocktail reception, a three-course meal and the opportunity to network with successful Military Veteran businesses, organisations and people within Wales.
Nominations can be accepted by self nomination or via a third party.
The categories of awards include:
- Role Model of the Year
- The Community Award
- Contribution to the Welsh Fitness Industry and Society
- Contribution to Welsh Sport
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Business Leader of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Veterans Business of the Year Award
- Welsh Veterans Awards Champion (Drawn from the winners of the Above Categories and will receive our amazing Champions Award)
The entry criteria for each category are listed below. If you are keen to enter, please return your application form to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by post to The Veterans Awards, 47 Rhodfa'r Celyn, Coity, Bridgend, South Wales CF35 6FN. (Please note: hard copies of applications forms cannot be returned.)
- Must be based or operate in Wales
- Will need to provide details in the application form, in accordance with the entry criteria of the specific category.
- Applicants may apply for more than one category.
- Applications will be accepted from Friday 1st March 2019
- All applicants must have applied for entry no later than Friday 3rd May 2019
- Applicants will be shortlisted and notified no later than Tuesday 10th May 2019
- The awards are held Wednesday 26th June 2019 at the Village Hotel, Swansea
- We will reward the top three nominees in each category chosen by our independent judging panel (Gold, Silver, Bronze) Silver and Bronze will receive a Certificate on the evening itself
- Each category winner will receive a commemorative trophy.
- Each category winner will be included within The Veterans Awards results PR campaign.
- The overall Champion will receive our special Champions Award on the evening.
Posted on: Wednesday 24th April 2019