Trading Opportunities and Business Support
Have you ever wanted to start a business? Are you looking to move or expand your business into Pontypool? Do you want to 'test' whether a new product or service is going to sell? We can provide you with high quality accommodation at our affordable, established and diverse venues. Recent refurbishment means that the facilities we have on offer are second to none!
There are great opportunities for Traders to participate in upcoming events. Coupled with our comprehensive and professional business and enterprise support and marketing programmes this ensures that our Traders are well catered for.
We have a range of unit types to suit all needs including
- Permanent Indoor Stalls at competitive rates and on flexible terms. This includes a limited number of ventilated catering units
- Short-term 'Test Trading' units on very flexible terms. Perfect for finding whether the market is the right environment for your product or service.
- Casual Stalls or Table tops. Easy-in Easy-out units that can be booked for a single day (a maximum of three days per week). A very competitive day rate of between £5 and £15 a day. These are ideal for people who aren't able to commit to a 6-day trading week.
- Outdoor Market plots are available in the heart of Pontypool every Wednesday
- Specialist Markets - we regularly host antiques markets, flea markets and vinyl records fairs.
We are always looking to attract and welcome a diverse range of traders, whether you're an antique dealer or a butcher, a beautician or a pet shop, a ladies hairdresser or a comic book store you're sure to find a home in one of our markets.
If you have a business idea and want to discuss it with us then please contact the Market Manager on 01495 742757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you become a Trader in Pontypool Markets, you'll join the growing number of Torfaen businesses that benefit from a range of high quality business support services available - all designed help you grow and flourish. So whether you're just starting up in business or are already established - or even looking to expand, then we'll be there to support you along your journey to success.
Click on the links below for more information about:
And why not tell us about your good news stories as a Trader? We can help you share them by adding them to the News on this Torfaen Economy and Enterprise website!
Don't forget - we can also help and support you if you're looking to set up in business or wanting to develop your existing business through our free and confidential service