Childcare providers including child minders, nurseries, cylch meithrin, crèches and out of school clubs can apply for up to £5,000 to cover loss of income between 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020.
You need to be registered with Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
You cannot get the grant if you have successfully applied for or had funding from the following schemes:
- Business rate grants administered by your local authority
- Economic Resilience Fund (ERF)
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
- Welsh Government Start-Up Grant
- Third Sector Resilience Fund (WCVA)
- Mudiad Meithrin grant scheme
You can apply for the grant even if you have received funding from the following schemes:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Childcare Offer Wales
- Coronavirus Childcare Assistance Scheme (C-CAS)
- Foundation Phase Nursery (FPN) funding
- Flying Start
You can apply from 24 August 2020 to 31 October 2020.
Applications received after 31 October 2020 will not be considered.
If you are eligible, you will be directed to your local authority website which will tell you how to apply in your area.
For further information please visit the Gov.Wales website.
Source: Business Wales
Posted on: Monday 24th August 2020