- HMRC are running free webinars (a number of dates/times are available thorughout week commencing 27th July) which provide an overview of the scheme, how it works, eligibility and how claims work.
- HMRC have also produced a number of resources (available in Welsh also) including posters, images and other promotional materials for establishments taking part in the scheme.
More information at GOV.UK
- South Wales Argus also reports that a number of Torfaen venues have signed up to the scheme so far. Some restaurants may not have registered for the scheme yet.
- Amici D Italia, High Street, Pontypool.
- Boswells Cafe, Gwent Square, Cwmbran Shopping Centre.
- Brown Bear's Coffee House, The Parade, Cwmbran.
- Butterflies Bar and Kitchen, Queen Street, Blaenavon.
- Horseshoe Inn, Old Abergavenny Road, Mamhilad.
- Kaspas, Leisure at Cwmbran, Old Glyndwr Road, Cwmbran.
- McDonald's, A4042 roundabout, New Inn.
- Mcdonald's, North Walk, Cwmbran.
- Owen's Cafe, The Highway, Croesyceiliog.
- Page's Fish & Chips Restaurant, Woodside Road, Cwmbran.
- Rabaiotti's Restaurant, North Walk, Cwmbran.
- Starbucks, Cwmbran Centre, Cwmbran.
- Subway, North Walk, Cwmbran.
- TJ'S Catering, John Baker Close, Cwmbran.
- The Lower New Inn, Newport Road, New Inn.
- The Parkway Hotel and Ravellos Restaurant, Cwmbran Drive, Cwmbran.
- The Upper Cock Inn, The Highway, Croesyceiliog.
- The Wain-y-Clare, Usk Road, Penperlleni.
Read more at South Wales Argus
Posted on: Wednesday 29th July 2020