Our innovation group are seeking to work with partner companies to help them reformulate food and drink products across a range of categories.
Since the COVID-19 global pandemic, the food and drink industry has been faced with raw material availability issues, ingredient price increases and other supply chain complexities. To remain competitive in this changing marketplace, companies may need to consider reformulation as part of their product development strategy.
ZERO2FIVE’s dedicated innovation group are able to offer the following support to SMEs in Wales:
- Fully or part funded projects.
- Access to a team of NPD technologists with industry experience in launching innovative products across a wide range of product categories.
- Market data, competitor benchmarking, trend reports and a commercial viability review.
- A team that understands the technical implications of ingredient substitution.
- On-site support for scale up, process trials and launch (in accordance with COVID-19 safety protocols).
- Assistance in the origination of a critical path, specific to your business, to support a successful launch.
- Access to academic expertise in a variety of disciplines including food science, food legislation, new product development and biomedical sciences.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th July.
Check if your company is eligible and apply here
Subscribe to receive regular, up to date Torfaen Economy & Enterprise information bulletins right to your email address.
Posted on: Wednesday 8th July 2020