The UK Government have announced the rise in the National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage from April 2021.
For the first time, more younger people will be eligible for the National Living Wage, as the age threshold will be lowered from 25 to 23.
In full, the increases are:
- National Living Wage (23+) to increase from £8.72 to £8.91
- National Minimum Wage (21-22) to increase from £8.20 to £8.36
- National Minimum Wage (18-20) to increase £6.45 to £6.56
- National Minimum Wage (under 18) to increase £4.55 to £4.62
- Apprenticeship Wage to increase from £4.15 to £4.30
Please visit the GOV.UK website for further information.
Posted on: Monday 4th January 2021