The Personal Learning Account programme, launched by the Welsh Government, is designed to help businesses to recruit new talent and overcome current and future skill shortages by supporting employers’ upskilling requirements.
Your skills requirements may have changed as a result of COVID-19, for example:
- it could be that you now need to change the way you market your business
- your employees may need new digital skills to adjust to new markets
The Personal Learning Account Programme may be able to help by:
- Supporting the skills development of your employees through flexible training courses
- Enable them to gain qualifications to help meet your current skills gaps
- Help you address current challenges and grow the business
More information and an expression of interest form can be found on the Business Wales Skills Gateway website (or contact your local college).
Posted on: Friday 15th January 2021