From Monday June 7 2021 up to 30 people will be able to meet outdoors and large outdoor activities will be able to take place, as Wales moves starts the phased move into alert level one, First Minister Mark Drakeford announced today (Friday June 4 2021).
The first phase of the move to alert level one means that from Monday June 7 2021:
- Up to 30 people can meet outdoors, including in private gardens, outdoor hospitality and public places.
- Larger outdoor organised gatherings and events, such as concerts, football matches and sporting activities, like organised running groups can go ahead for up to 4,000 people standing and 10,000 people seated. All organisers planning events and activities must undertake a full risk assessment and put in place measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, including social distancing.
The Welsh Government will consider further changes to the regulations on indoor activity later in the month, ahead of June 21 2021, to determine whether indoor events can restart if public health conditions allow.
- Rule of six for meeting indoors in private homes and holiday accommodation.
- Increased numbers for indoor organised gatherings and indoor events.
- Opening ice skating rinks.
For further information please visit GOV.Wales.
In light of the changes being announced today, the application window for the Economic Resilience Fund (ERF) has been extended from June 7 until June 14 2021 5pm for applications from businesses with an annual turnover of over £85,000.
Source: Business Wales https://businesswales.gov.wales/news-events
Support for businesses with an annual turnover of less than £85,000 is being administered by Local Authorities. The grant is now open to applications from Torfaen businesses and will close at 5pm on 30th June 2021. Please note applicants must apply via the Business Wales Eligibility Checker. Guidance and further information can be found at https://fundchecker.businesswales.gov.wales/businesssupport
Posted on: Friday 4th June 2021