The use of the NHS COVID Pass will become mandatory in some settings from 7am on Monday 11 October.
The new rules will mean people over the age of 18 in Wales will need to show that they are fully vaccinated or have had a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending the following venues or events:
- nightclubs and similar venues where music is provided for dancing - but only if they serve alcohol and are open between midnight and 5am;
- a pub or restaurant that usually stays open past midnight, with music, alcohol and dancing;
- indoor venues with more than 500 people in the audience where some or all of the audience are unseated;
- any outdoor or indoor venues with over 4,000 in the audience, where some or all of the audience are unseated;
- any event, of any nature, which has more than 10,000 people in attendance.
To find out how this might impact your business, you should consider the full NHS COVID Pass Guidance for Businesses and Events, which will be available soon.
Source: Visit Wales Industry News 8th October 2021
Posted on: Friday 8th October 2021